Lets talk about doing a Lifecycle Presentation:
- Now that you have researched the lifecycle of a product, it is time to show off what you have learned!
- Choose from one of the following presentation formats listed below.
- Present the lifecycle of your product to a family member or friend. You could also film it and share it with your teacher!
Choose one of the engaging activities below to take action:
- Preparation: When creating the presentation of the lifecycle of your product, be sure to include each stage in the product lifecycle.
- Recall that there are five stages: extraction, production, distribution, consumption and disposal.
- It is also important to illustrate the impacts that happen at each stage and give examples.
- The Presentation: There are so many options for how to present your research:
- Create a poster
- Design a model
- Create a board game
- Write a poem
- Perform a skit
- Make a commercial
- Create a flowchart or diagram
- Create a set of task cards
- Write a newspaper article
- Create a children’s story
- Assemble a time capsule
- Create a museum exhibit
- Have fun with it!
Choose one of the topics below to write about:
- What was something that surprised you about the resources that went into your product?
- How could the lifecycle of your product be improved, so that there is less of an impact to the environment?
- Do you think people are very aware of how the products they use are made and disposed of?
Check out some of our favorite Lifecycle Presentations videos: